‘My heartbeat, my soul I can kill for you’ – Bobrisky tells Tonto Dikeh
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Controversial Nigerian cross dresser Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, took to social media to pledge his undying love and support for his best friend, Tonto Dikeh.
Teddy A seems to have ended his relationship with co-reality show star, BamBam following his replies to questions he was asked while on Urban FM. Questions Teddy A was asked on the radio show include; ‘Where is your love interest or your so called love interest from the big brother house Bambam? I thought you guys were becoming like a duo brand or something?’ Replying the questions, he said; ‘As for the duo brand, I dont know about that, yeah it’s a very good idea but we are both separate brands. I am Teddy A and she is Bambam and she is doing a lot of good things’ He was asked again ‘Are you guys still like together?’ He replied ”Next Question” Interviewer: “Is that a yes,a no or a maybe”? Teddy A: “It is in between, EOD!!” Well this comes barely few days after the couple were spotted at an INEC office, where they turned up to collect their PVC alongside Lasisi Elenu. Recall that after their eviction from the reality show, the ...
An 18-year-old barber identified as Bakare Ismail, has been arrested by the Lagos State police command for raping 14-year-old girl who he drugged. The barber who lured the 14-year-old girl to his parents’ residence at Banjo Street, Owutu in the Ikorodu area of the state on Saturday, October 13, around 4pm, offered her a soft drink laced with a sedative. She was said to have slept off minutes after taking the drink. The girl who woke with bloodstains on her pants, told her guardian who reported the incident at the Gender Section of the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja. According to the rape victim, she was running an errand for her aunt when Ismail, who lives in the next compound, approached her and demanded to have a talk with her. “While I was in his apartment, he offered me a soft drink which I drank. As we were talking, I did not know when I slept off. When I woke up, I saw bloodstains on my clothes. I rushed home to change my clothes. “I was crying because I ...
A photo making rounds on social media, shows a yet to be identified young Nigerian proposing to his white lover. The old white lover who accepted the engagement proposal from the young Nigerian, showed her excitement as he went down on one knee to slip the ring through her fingers. Here are photos below; Earlier this year, a 27-year-old Nigerian man was in the news for marrying his 72-year-old white lover. The 72-year-old British grandmother, Angela, said she was captivated by his “sweet words” and his “lovely figure.” She adds, “He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman.” The lady had been married to 27-year-old Nigerian man simply called CJ, since 2015 and has also assumed his surname, Nwachukwu. Though the union was threatened by the refusal of the British visa-issuing authorities in Nigeria to issue visa to CJ, Angela expressed certainty that her marriage to CJ is solid and secure. As reported by the SUN online, ...
Comments
Post a Comment